Friday 25 November 2011

Time to crack on

There has been little change over the last few days. My energy levels are still low but I have been able to do a bit more - even if it means having to sit down for an hour after.
One of the things I've been experiencing has been crippling headaches during the middle of the night. They wake me up and it literally feels like a knife is being stabbed in my skull. I've always been prone to tension headaches but these are slightly different in that they make me feel nauseous and it hurts to do anything - even lie down. Paracetamol eases it after about half an hour or so but that 30 minutes before it starts to kick in is a killer, even reducing me to tears. Boo hoo!
But today is a new day and for the first time in a while, I have put make up on and am determined to get myself at least 30 miles down the road to recovery. This sitting around is surely not doing me any good and now is the time to seize the day and crack on with life.
And if it means I am exhausted tomorrow, well so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment